New Website Coming Soon 2018
Having worked for over two decades as a Funeral Director, Mark is pleased to announce that he has recently established his own business. He has great understanding of what grieving families need at the difficult time of the death of a loved one.
Mark is offering a Funeral Director’s service with a friendly and personal approach in his native Greystones and the Surrounding parishes including Bray, Delgany, Kilquade, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Enniskerry & Beyond. Due to his attention to detail Mark can ensure that the funeral of your loved one will run smoothly.
Contact Details :
Mark is pleased to offer assistance in arranging a funeral which conforms to the wishes of the family and is within their particular budget, requirements & offer assistance with the following:
- Liaise with the hospital, nursing home and/or doctor re removal of your loved one
- Care of your loved one, preparation and presentation
- Guidance on having a traditional wake at home, removal to the church on the evening before or the morning of the mass/service
- Assist the family with wording of death notice for RIP.ie, nominated newspaper and radio (if applicable)
- Planning and supervising all aspects of funeral and burial/cremation services, including co-ordination of agreed arrangements with clergy, cemetery and crematorium
- Arranging music for the church including selection of hymns
- Provision of floral tributes
- Payment on behalf of the family of all third-party charges and fees (e.g. offering to church, purchase of plot, cremation charges etc.)
- Selection of coffins, caskets and urns including eco range
- Repatriation to and from Ireland